PPC Manager (Amazon / ecommerce)
5 days left
- Job Role
- PPC Manager
One of London's top independent agencies is looking for a PPC specialist with retail / eCommerce experience in Amazon (AWS). This large, well established agency offer plenty of progression prospects, a close-nit team and some stand out perks and benefits.
This fully integrated agency is based in the heart of London and works with a stellar list of clients in Sport, Retail, FMCG and more. Stable, well-respected and long-standing, the agency's large team are a social and talented mix of PR, Digital, SEO and Creative professionals who enjoy an award-winning work environment/culture. Stunning new offices, a real commitment to offering progression and some strong benefits mean anyone joining can be sure they'll be working in a friendly, stable and rewarding environment.
As a direct result of growth, the agency is looking to welcome a manager level PPC expert - preferably with a strong background on Amazon (or google). You'll need strong analytical ability and will be tasked with developing a deep understanding of Amazon's products in order to deliver winning campaigns for clients. To be considered for this role, candidates will need:
- Proven PPC expereince on Google or Amazon with a retail focus (AWS)
- Excellent analytical skills. The ability to draw insight and data driven conclusions is important here.
- The ability to confidently communicate with client's representatives at all levels.
- Some expereince of managing or mentoring junior staff (ideally)
This agency is continuing to grow well despite national uncertainty and can offer anyone with the relevant expereince a stable environment with plenty of positive prospects. The clients base here is truly outstanding and the office and team combine to create a work place environment you'll want to be a part of. Benefits include:
- Commitment to staff progression
- Company pension scheme
- Healthcare and dental insurance
- 25 days annual holiday + 1 day a year for every full year worked (up to 30 days maximum)
- Interest free Annual Travel card loan
- Free breakfast and fruit,
- Wellness benefits (yoga and meditation classes etc.)
- Employee Assistance Programme,
- Regular team social events.
Apply for PPC Manager (Amazon / ecommerce)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly