DIGITAL MARKETING AND FUNDRAISING MANAGER
Animal Equality’s vision is a world in which all animals are respected and protected.
Animal Equality is an international organisation working with society, governments and companies to end cruelty to farmed animals. As an animal protection organisation, we are guided by compassion, determination and effectiveness. Using these values to launch innovative projects and strategic campaigns, we work to expose and abolish the cruel practices of the animal agriculture industry.
The Digital Marketing and Fundraising Manager will spearhead Animal Equality’s efforts to generate leads, generate loyalty and generate growth. You will be responsible for engaging our existing supporter, prospect and fan base – using effective and innovative digital marketing strategies – the successful candidate will facilitate the expansion of Animal Equality’s network. The successful appointee will generate additional funds, enabling Animal Equality to become closer than ever to achieving its core mission.
- Deliver innovative campaigns: Develop and manage novel marketing and digital fundraising campaigns with the goal of acquiring, renewing, engaging and retaining supporters.
- Enhance our presence: Work within an existing brand voice, both in visual representation and editorial style, to amplify Animal Equality’s important message.
- Create tailored content: Through copywriting and editing, tell the powerful story of farmed animals. Deliver engaging content, features and news for our website, social media, email campaigns and more, enabling Animal Equality to reach new audiences.
- Devise and execute our digital strategy: From concept to implementation, data segmentation to reporting, play a key role in creating a strategy that encompasses email, social media, display, paid social, SEO, PPC and web. Enhance the user journey via Animal Equality’s digital channels.
- Coordinate the delivery of strategic multi-channel fundraising and marketing campaigns: Develop and manage email campaigns, landing pages, tools and graphics for online fundraising activities, including donation forms. Implement peer-to-peer fundraising initiatives and Giving Day campaigns and identify and research potential advertising opportunities. Achieve key objectives at the lowest possible cost per result.
- Plan and manage events: Enable Animal Equality to achieve its core mission through fundraising and brand-focused events.
- Identify trends and improve performance: Using insights from existing data, measure, evaluate, analyse, test and refine current strategies and performance of digital campaigns.
For further details and how to apply, please click the ‘apply’ button below where you need to comprise a full curriculum vitae, an accompanying cover letter, and answers to the following questions:
- Why do you want to work for Animal Equality?
- What will you bring to Animal Equality?
Closing date: Monday 9th November
Animal Equality is an equal opportunities employer; we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or age. We are especially keen to encourage applications from those currently under-represented in the movement including: Black, Indigenous and People of the Global Majority; people with disabilities; lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people; and women in senior positions. We are also proud to be a Disability Confident Employer and we will endeavour to accommodate any reasonable adjustments that individuals may require throughout the application process.