Digital Marketing Manager – International Trade Association – To £60k
City of London-based international trade body seeks experienced Digital Marketing Manager.
The Trade Association
This trade association is the global authority on a rare commodity. Its mission is to ensure the highest levels of leadership, integrity and transparency for the industry by setting standards and developing market services.
The Digital Marketing Manager role
Working within a small, ambitious Marketing Communications team, you will be responsible for the planning, project management and delivery of the association’s digital marketing activities.
Reporting to the Head of Communications, you will be responsible for high-quality, accurate and varied output in line with the association’s mission, aims and communications strategy.
As Digital Marketing Manager, you will spend two-thirds of your time designing, creating and delivering effective digital campaigns and leading the team, and the other third developing strategy alongside the Head of Communications.
- Responsibility for email marketing strategy designed around business goals
- Digital marketing activity including paid and organic
- Responsibility for analytics and reporting against objectives
- Content management and strategic oversight for websites
- Video strategy and content campaign planning for larger projects
- Social media optimisation and community growth on Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Overall responsibility for the CRM comms functionality and segmentation
- Management of the digital marketing budget
- Hands-on project management and delivery of multiple projects with the marcomms team and several third parties
- Content and copy creation for social channels
- Ensuring digital brand guidelines are developed and adhered to
- Line management of a Marketing Executive and a Marketing Assistant
- Grow and maintain a strong network within the market and in related sectors
- At least three years’ B2B communications experience in a similar position
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Excellent understanding of digital content marketing
- First-class oral and written communication and attention to detail
- Confident upwards management and communication
- Team leadership
- Advanced MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Project management software (eg Monday.com, Asana, Trello)
- Proven ability to project-manage staff and suppliers on multiple projects
- The ability to handle a high volume of work in a fast-paced environment
- A pragmatic approach – work hours will include engagements outside of normal working hours with some international travel required
- Experience of CRM systems
- Knowledge of or experience in financial markets
- A track record in confidential or proprietary information
- A proactive problem solver who is willing to learn
To £60k plus a host of fabulous benefits including performance-related bonus, 25 days’ holiday (increasing by a day a year to a maximum of 30), 10% pension, healthcare and mental health support service.
Seasoned Digital Marketing Managers with at least three years’ experience in a similar role, please send us your CV today.
To be considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.