2 days left
- Job Role
- Marketing Executive
Brand new Marketing Executive position at a Pension Trust Advisory Firm, due to rapid firm growth! London based. Competitive salary and benefits.
An exciting opportunity has arisen at a Pension Trust Advisory Firm, who have grown rapidly over the last couple of years and are now looking for a solid full mix Marketing Executive to join in overhauling their website and social media output. The marketing executive will support the Head of BD and Marketing, in these overhaul projects, as well as carrying out event management, PR initiatives and researching new innovative marketing ideas.
The role will include but is not limited to:
- Working on a large website rebrand
- Putting marketing strategies and content calendars in place
- Spearheading the firm’s use of Linkedin to build client relationships in collaboration with the BD executive
- Managing campaigns across all social media platforms
- Managing the firm’s relationship with their PR agency
- Acting as a trusted adviser to the business on all marketing matters
The role would suit a full mix Marketing professional, ideally with 2 – 4 years’ experience. Experience in legal, accountancy or management consultancy would be desirable. Recent experience of website management and managing a content calendar is essential. It’s a small team, so the firm are looking for a candidate who is driven, adaptable and can bring new ideas to the table!
To apply for this role, send your CV to Amanda Pearson at Amanda@anthemconsulting.co.uk
Apply for Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly