Ecommerce Product Manager - Consumer Goods
Role: Ecommerce Product Manager
Location: Central London Offices – but working remote until March/April 2021
Salary: Up to circa £70,000
Engagement: 12 month rolling fixed term contract
You’ll be joining a digital agency, but on client site as part of an embedded unit (once it’s safe to do so. Right now everyone’s working remotely).
This is a Consumer Goods business specialising in alcoholic beverages. Their primary sales channels have historically been 3rd party retail. But with this appointment and you’re help, they’re looking to do more with platforms like Amazon Vendor Central to direct sell to consumers.
The function’s mandate is to enhance the client’s ecommerce capability across both owned and 3rd party sites. Ensuring each have the right assets, content, tools and functionality available to deliver to commercial objectives.
You will own the Ecommerce Product roadmap, with KPI’s made up of a mixture of commercial and customer experience measures.
You will oversee this for a number of the company’s key consumer brands, taking the ecommerce product lead. Working in partnership with brand teams and other internal functions to pull together and deliver objectives including:
- Digital product strategy, and lead on project operations from inception to completion
- Content strategy and assets libraries for both owned and 3rd party sites, including management of product pages on sites like Amazon
- Integration of ratings platforms for direct and 3rd party estates, and their respective management
- Optimisation of customer and user experience journeys
- Trading and ecommerce performance, looking at value and volumes through each 3rd party channel
- Setting up and management of campaigns and promotions through 3rd party sites, including oversight of the production process for digital asset creation
This is an opportunity with a lot of potential scope for development. You’re joining the business at a relatively early stage of development into the 3rd party platform ecommerce trading. So there’s lots of scope for positive impact through the development of their ecommerce product roadmap.
- Knowledge/experience of volume selling on behalf of a brand via 3rd party sites like Amazon
- Have Ecommerce Product Management/Product Leadership experience for a B2C firm
- Have worked with ratings systems and tech platforms like Bazarr Voice or Clavis
- Good knowledge of UX within ecommerce
- Confident leader, able to galvanise others behind your ideas and strategies
- Able to demonstrate the positive impacts you’ve had on a business and delivery of commercial results.
Want to Apply? Here’s how:
If you’re interested in exploring this further, you can share your Linkedin profile or email me a CV – it doesn’t have to be up to date, we can work on that once you decide you want to take this forward.
Or, for a chat and more information please contact me on:
Head of Recruitment, Digital, Marketing & Data
Every application will receive a response