4 days left
- Job Role
- PPC Manager
This well known FMCG company has been a house hold name since 1877. With a presence in over 100 countries it has been a world leader.
This role will see you join a newly established London marketing team and will see you working with global offices around the world.
Reporting into the VP of Global E-commerce you will be show initiative, challenge the status quo and be given the support and opportunity to grow, preform and contribute to the success of the business.
- This role owns three areas: search performance of our 2 million+ Product Detail Pages, categorisation/taxonomy and optimisation of personal shopping lists
- Accountable for all global guidelines, tools, processes, ways of working, measurement and optimisation concerning these three areas
- Main deliverable is search performance in all eCommerce channels (egrocery, eWholesale, Pureplay, Aggregators, Pureplayers & D2C)
- Works closely with Regional and Local eCommerce teams, Category Management, Analytics and agencies to ensure excellence
- Develop and implement best practice online merchandising, categorization and taxonomy
- as well as Personal Shopping List optimization.
- Accountable for SEO in eCommerce ensuring that the company overperforms in target keywords
- Works closely with Digital Marketing who owns Integrated paid search strategy.
- Implement that paid search strategy in all eCommerce channels (e-grocery, eWholesale, Pureplay, Aggregators, Pureplayers & D2C), working closely with regional and customer teams to share learnings and improve results
- Develop and implement retailer search best practice, processes, analysis and tools
- Global expert on eCommerce retailer search and online merchandising
- Works with Strategic Customer teams on specific projects in this area; builds externalreputation to enhance reputation as an eCommerce and Omnichannel leader
- Lead the development of visual and voice e-retailer search globally
Experience and qualifications
- University degree or equivalent
- Background and qualifications
- 4-5 years of experience within consumer goods eCommerce / marketing, in an agency or a strong consumer facing industry
- Previous experience needed as eCommerce Search practitioner (potential external hiring from agency)
Apply for Search Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly