Senior Affiliates Manager
Senior Affiliates Manager up to £70K London
If you are an expert Senior Affiliates Manager with a demonstrable track record in lead generation, this growing FS business needs you. There is huge potential to further develop rapid recent growth, so you’ll really have the opportunity to make your mark as new products are launched. With real expertise in managing multiple key affiliate relationships alongside a proven track record of delivering results, your strategic digital expertise will prove crucial here. They are a lovely small team with a real family feel, very open and inclusive.
This FS business has continued to grow throughout 2020’s challenging times, and with new product launches in the pipeline, it’s a really exciting time to join.
They are a very lovely team of talented individuals who all love to contribute and work in a family feel environment. They love what they do, and they are passionate, opinionated, informal, energetic, caring and highly driven to succeed.
- Manage the existing third-party partnerships to ensure that lead generation targets are being met and performance is being maximised
- Setting up, onboarding and managing new third party partnerships for existing and new products
- Influence and negotiate with partners to ensure quality outcomes are achieved
- Monitor and report on performance of all suppliers; proactively problem solving when required to optimise output
- Work closely with call centre and across all departments to ensure the business is working together as a team
- Attend industry events and keep updated on industry trends
- Real expertise in managing multiple key affiliate relationships with a proven track record of lead generation
- Demonstrable experience in managing and motivating a range of affiliate partners to deliver to online lead generation targets
- Experience in the financial services sector
- Highly results driven; passionate about monitoring and optimising performance
- Expertise in delivering results in a high pressure environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Experience of a breadth of digital marketing channels such as social, native, email, display, video and PPC
- Analytical and numerate; completely focused on the results and numbers
- Loves to work as part of a fun, passionate, motivated and informal team
Apply for Senior Affiliates Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly