My client are a well established medical membership body based in London. Due to the covid-19 pandemic their services are in huge demand and therefore the Head of Communication is seeking a junior communication coordinator to join them immediately for a 1 year FTC.
The Communications Coordinator will be to manage the membership bodies communications, writing copy to use in campaigns (including fundraising campaigns) and sub-edit others’ writing to ensure alignment with corporate style. The post holder will assist in building the reputation of the Charity and influence opinion leaders and engage our Society members using all forms of media and communication to raise the Society’s profile.
The ideal candidate will have experience using/uploading content on social media sites whilst having strong campaign writing expertise.
In return the candidate will get 121 guidance and support from the Head of Communication and have exposure to many projects which will enrich your skill set.
- A proven communications or journalism background
- High quality writing skills using plain English
- Good knowledge of the UK media and solid knowledge of current health issues
- Experience of working across a broad range of media, including digital, social and print
- Experience and confidence in managing difficult and challenging situations and influential stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills, a team player with a “can do” attitude and strong problem solving skills.
- Self motivated professional who demonstrates personal responsibility to achieve high quality work
Educated to degree level
Interviews are being held Thursday 29th November 2020. Due to the pandemic this will all be virtual and the role will be working from home until Government guideline states otherwise.
Apply for Communication Assistant/Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly