Digital Content Writer
£22,000 - £27,000
Digital Content Writer
No candidates will be considered for this role if ALL of the required experience is not met.
Join a company that has the WOW factor. A company that are winning industry awards on a regular basis. Don't settle for mediocrity, or second best. Our client is a a Digital Media company that offers a really friendly and positive place of work. They are looking for a candidate who would love the opportunity to work with a highly talented team. The team work closely together and they have created an environment where all staff learn new things every day.
Our client is a hugely successful agency with fantastic core values and work ethos. They have created an environment that allows people to not only enjoy work, but express their creativity and thrive as an individual and as part of a dynamic team.
Key Responsibilities for the Digital Content Writer
- Writing super engaging blog posts, content pieces, and webpages to drive traffic and generate leads for our clients
- Create articles to use for publications and client promotion
- Create structured content plans for clients
- Support the team in quality control for all content
- Support and mentoring junior team members
- Research industries, trends and topics.
- Active content curation and reactive content creation (e.g. newsjacking)
- Working with the SEO and PPC teams on wider marketing content strategies
- Working with designers, briefing in visual content to bring your ideas to life
- Ensuring all content is of high quality and written with regard to SEO, conversion, and engagement
- Upload content via customer CMS
Skill Requirements for the Content Writer
- 1+ years significant content marketing or digital copywriting experience
- Demonstratable experience creating a variety of content, from long-form e-books and whitepapers to shareable infographics and engaging blog posts
- Demonstrable experience utilising a variety of writing styles and adopting different tone of voice depending on the need
- Be able to write to sell
- Know how to write for a variety of audiences - especially within a technical or B2B environment
- Have a great understanding of inbound and content marketing
- Have phenomenal attention to detail and proof-reading/editing skills
- Work well in a fast-paced environment and don’t crack under pressure
- Understand SEO and the role it plays within online content
- Strike a balance between creative and analytical thinking
Key Attributes required for the Digital Content Writer
- A self-motivated individual
- An outgoing, positive thinker, with consistent levels of evident enthusiasm
- High level of attention to detail
- Flexible, versatile and ability to cope well in a high pressure environment
- Open, honest and direct. Comfortable in giving and receiving constructive feedback
- Has high personal standards and promotes them in others
- A creative personality, with the ability to promote creativity in other team members
- Passionate for learning and keeping up-to-date with latest content marketing techniques
- A valued team member, upholding company values and professional integrity at all times
For further information regarding this Digital Content Writer role, please get in touch with Andy at Contact Point Resourcing.