6 days left
- Job Role
- Marketing Manager
Marketing Manager, Central London – Up to £35k DOE plus benefits
This creative agency exists to make a difference to charities and education. They insist the world should be better – and so do their clients. They’re creatives, communicators, fundraisers and planners. Their clients bring them their challenges and they give them creative, strategy and storytelling – and they get them results. They’re looking for a brilliant Marketing Manager with extensive creative charity/NFP experience.
Are you the Marketing Manager to spearhead this amazing agency’s lead generation and devise a marketing strategy that will really make an impact. This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager to lead campaigns that will help shape the agency’s future.
This Marketing Manager will be responsible for:
● Designing an holistic marketing strategy that raises the agency’s profile and feeds into their lead generation efforts, delivering and engaging prospects as well as driving conversion
● Delivering marketing campaigns which are seamlessly integrated across all earned, owned and paid channels; managing agency support where needed
● Supporting business development efforts with new content and communications to all clients, from those prospects just meeting them, to the clients they’ve known for years
● Managing all their ‘owned’ channels – website, newsletters and social media, to share their thought leadership and updates in a way that truly engages the reader
● Demonstrating campaign impact – you’ll share performance reports and insights that can inform their future efforts
● Researching opportunities for them to raise awareness and source new prospects.
This agency’s people are what makes them different and they really do look after their team – there are excellent development opportunities at all levels. They’re a team of talented, passionate, principled people who consider the what ifs, and help clients.
Are you a Marketing Manager who:
● Knows how to design and deliver marketing strategies from start to finish
● Understands lead generation, and how it can elevate sales efforts
● Can share their experience using HubSpot to integrate lead generation and marketing automation
● Will roll up their sleeves and take care of all marketing activities (i.e. updating our website, sending out email campaigns, posting on social channels…)
● Can adjust activities mid-campaign to maximise our impact
● Is comfortable managing multiple projects at the same time
● Can effectively manage others, both internally and outside the agency
● Has great communication skills and the confidence to use them, whether that’s on the phone or writing our content
● Knows how to assess whether marketing activities have been effective or not, and can present those insights to us in a meaningful way
● Is a people person, and enjoys being part of a small(ish) team.
If you’re this Marketing Manager, please get in touch quoting job reference AP925 when applying for this role.
Please visit our website www.air-recruitment.com
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly