Account Manager, Central London – Up to £30k dependent on experience
Do you want to work at a leading healthcare agency who provide the very best public relations services? This Account Executive will be involved in bold, exciting work.
This agency believe communications should revolve around human emotion This Account Executive should pride themselves on delivering tangible outcomes that ultimately improve healthcare delivery and the lives of patients.
This Account Executive will have a background in PR and medical education. They’ll make a great impact on consumers’ lives.
The Account Executive who joins this exciting agency will be someone who is great with clients, well-versed with the pharma industry and keen to kick on in their career. This agency are busy and growing, so there’s a lot of room for growth in the team.
Here’s what you’ll be responsible for as Account Executive:
- Be pivotal in PR and medical education
- Work alongside various departments within the agency to produce amazing creative
- Overseeing account finances / timelines
- Ensuring campaigns run smoothly and are delivered on time
Below is what they’re looking to see in this Account Executive:
- Great with clients
- Experience within a healthcare / pharmaceutical agency essential
- Desire to progress in your career
Sound like the kind of Account Executive role you’re looking for? We want to hear from you as soon as possible.
Please quote AP983h when applying for this Account Manager role.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com/
Apply for Account Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly