Digital Events Executive (6 month FTC ; Part Time)
Digital Events Executive role in an international law firm. Part time role (ideally 3 days a week). Initial 6 month contract.
This popular international law firm are looking for an experienced Events Executive to join their marketing team in delivering an extensive online events calendar. The role will be on a 3 day a week, part time basis (ideally Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday). This will be an initial 6-month contract with the possibility of extension.
The role will include:
- Managing and developing virtual events on a global level
- Developing training for stakeholders on the technical aspects of virtual events
- Managing the virtual event budgets
- Preparing marketing plans for event promotion
- Carrying out post event analytics and reporting
This role would suit an events professional with experience in the legal sector or wider professional services. Knowledge of virtual event platforms and experience of hosting global online events is essential. Ideally candidates will be familiar with CRM (Client relationship management) systems.
If you’re interested in this role, please get in touch with Amanda Pearson at email@example.com.
Apply for Digital Events Executive (6 month FTC ; Part Time)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly