£30,000 - £35,000
A leading Educations Establishment based in Oxfordshire
Due to an increase in activity, my client is actively looking for a Marketing Manager to join their UK Student recruitment team. This role is responsible for the implementation of multi-channel marketing plans, maintaining and building communications with key stakeholders, such as students and their families.
- Implementing integrated multi-channel marketing communications plans
- Leading the planning and delivery of physical and virtual promotional events, including Open Days/Open Evenings, alumni and current parent events etc.
- Managing advertising (digital and print), paid media and social media campaigns
- Developing key relationships with local outreach networks, including local organisations and media to deliver successful PR campaigns
- Supporting the design, development, production and delivery of marketing collateral to support communications to key audiences
- Creating and executing e-mail marketing campaigns to support new student recruitment, to support the retention of our existing students and build relations with alumni
- Manage the website and ensure all content is optimised
- Leading, developing and implementing an alumni development plan to build the alumni network and establish regular, consistent alumni engagement
- Experience working in a student recruitment marketing position (UK student recruitment ideal)
- Exceptional copy writing, editing and grammar skills, with the ability to adapt style and create compelling messages accurately and effectively
- Excellent events management skills (including physical and online events)
- Advertising (creating both digital and print adverts and advertising plans)
- Experience updating and managing website using WordPress
- Mailchimp email marketing campaign experience required
- Experience using and reporting on paid media, SEO, Google Analytics etc.
- Ability to use Adobe Creative Suite, video editing software etc.
If you are actively looking for a new opportunity and have the above experience, please contact Samantha Oswald on 01865 972130
This role would be suit a Marketing Manager, Student Marketing Manager, Marketing Recruitment Manager, Marketing Officer, Marketing Coordinator with UK student recruitment experience.