Customer Retention/ Experience Manager
Digital Customer Retention/Experience Manager
£40,000 - £50,000
A leading organisation specialising in software solutions for the hospitality industry
Due to an increase in activity, my client is actively looking for a Digital Customer Retention/Experience Manager to join a new division within the organisation. My client is creating a tailored ecommerce platform to acquire new customers - this role is to ensure once those new customers have been acquired, that they stay with the company! Experience across customer communications, retention programmes and customer journeys will be essential for this role.
- Create a customer journey from initial interest, through to conversion onto full paid product
- Responsible for all content and customer communications from initial engagement
- Create a roadmap of content and tailor for different user journeys
- Drive customer retention by ensuring regular usage and comms points via software analytics
- Utilise a project tool to maintain the throughput of resource utilisation, track projects with regards to targets and milestones, and margins.
- Work closely with the marketing department to build a portfolio of marketing material designed specifically for upgrading customers.
- Significant experience in a purely digital/online/ecommerce customer communications position
- Experience working in a customer experience and retention focused marketing position
- Strong content and copywriting experience
- Ability to create engaging content to engage with key customers
- Experience creating an end to end user journey to ensure maximum customer retention and paid usage
- Ability to manage internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Strong capability to drive customer engagement via purely online platforms
If you are actively looking for a new opportunity and have the above skill set, please do not hesitate to contact Samantha Oswald on 01865 972130
This role is based in Oxfordshire - you will be required to work from the office, so will need to be within a commutable distance. Banbury, Bicester, Oxford, Witney, Thame, Didcot, Abingdon etc.