Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager (3-month contract), Central London – Up to £38k pro rata dependent on experience
As Senior Account Manager in this agency, you’ll be focusing on content creation for a variety of platforms. This role will see you working with a great team on some innovative campaigns. Are you the Senior Account Manager they’re looking for? You’ll need to be from a digital background and have a strong understanding of how content can be used to engage audiences and achieve objectives.
If you’re a Senior Account Manager who is used to overseeing studios, develop content strategies and ensure work is delivered on time and brief we want to hear from you as soon as possible. In this team you’ll be responsible for ensuring the account runs smoothly and clients are happy with the work.
As Senior Account Manager you’ll be someone who has worked on content strategy, working closely with clients to understand their objectives and ensure they’re met. Preferably, you’ll have some experience working with public sector campaigns or NFP.
Here’s what you’ll be responsible for as Senior Account Manager:
- Developing content strategies across multiple platforms
- Work closely with clients to ensure smooth running of the account
- Oversee content creation and management
- Ensure campaigns are delivered on time and brief
- Liaise with various departments in the agency to produce work
Below is what they’re looking for in an Senior Account Manager:
- Content creation experience
- Knowledgeable across a range of digital channels including social media, video and display
- Great interpersonal skills
- Confident working with clients
- Strong agency experience
If you think you’re the Senior Account Manager we are looking for then please get in touch quoting JW976o when applying for this role.
Please also visit the website www.air-recruitment.com
Apply for Senior Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly