Digital Acquisition Manager
Digital Acquisition Manager | FinTech | London (Mainly Remote Work) | £50 - 65k
Your new company
You will be joining a growing fintech business who have been a disruptor within the investment management industry.
Your new role
You will be joining the Marketing team in order to drive customer growth through PPC, Shopping, Affiliates Programmatic and Paid Social channels with the aim of generating qualified conversions. Your responsibilities will include but limited to:
- Developing and implementing the paid channel strategy by taking ownership of the budgets, tracking and reporting on campaigns.
- Managing and developing the email marketing program through data segmentation and performance.
- Tracking and identifying key insights and opportunities for improvements across multiple channels
- Reporting back on digital campaigns ROI.
- Working closely with external agencies as well as internal teams to ensure that the growth strategy being implemented is effective and exceeding KPIs.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be successful in this role, you will be have experience in the following:
- Acquisition strategy (Paid Search, Paid Social, SEO)
- Working with large data sets in order to make insight led decisions
- Managing large budgets
- Financial Services experience is essential
- FinTech experience is beneficial
What you'll get in return
You will receive an annual salary of £50-65k per annum dependant on experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Digital Acquisition Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly