Conversion are the largest dedicated conversion rate optimisation (CRO) and testing agency in the UK. We help our clients better understand their customers - and translate this insight into action. As a business our focus is on helping clients create an unfair competitive advantage through testing.
We believe that testing is not about changing button colours, but about creating a testing framework that allows our clients to take risks. This approach allows us to test not only our clients’ websites and apps, but also their pricing, product, and strategy. And the nature of testing means that we can definitively demonstrate and deliver ROI for our clients.
Our team is made up of a number of specialists and generalists with skills spanning: copywriting, behavioural psychology, user research, analytics, UX design, frontend development, and project management.
We’ve delivered results for clients ranging from one-person lead generation sites to the likes of Facebook, Dominos and Post Office.
We have grown significantly over the last few years and are investing in the next stage of our growth to help us achieve our goal to help our clients start testing everywhere.
The role of the Marketing Manager is to increase the number of leads we receive from prospective clients. They’ll do this by creating and delivering on Conversion’s marketing and communication strategy. This role will be about promoting the agency’s brand and services to the marketplace, to help generate new business opportunities and help expand our relationships with our clients.
This role will report directly into our Head of Business Development.
By actively inputting to every stage of the marketing and sales funnels, the Marketing Manager will bridge our marketing and sales team in support of the wider business. They will support in producing sales collateral, and lead on the company’s content strategy, producing campaign content and customer engagement content (such as case studies).
There is a diverse remit to this role including raising awareness of our services and work through accurate targeting of clients and prospects to ensure we are getting in front of the contacts that matter; organising events; using traditional channels as well as social media to increase our presence in the digital marketplace.
- Content Marketing:
- Create, own and execute a winning strategy for content marketing that displays thought leadership to educate, inspire and change industry opinion.
- Manage all marketing content (such as blog, research, whitepapers, video) including creation and stakeholder management as well as distribution of content, measurement and reporting.
- Work with the sales team to develop specific marketing collateral for prospecting. This includes things like case studies, thought leadership pieces, and client testimonials.
- Support on email marketing, sales campaigns and audience building.
- Drive and deliver Conversion’s awards calendar and programme from a marketing perspective ensuring industry award entries are to a high standard and deadlines are met.
- PR: releases / features and advertorials / manage industry directories and memberships
- Manage a programme of events (face to face and virtual, such as webinars) from start to finish including attendee targeting and data management; organising logistics; budget management; promotion and overall implementation.
- Identify key external opportunities for the business to promote its brand i.e. speaker opportunities for CEO, or Conversion Consultants.
- Digital & Social:
- Manage the growth of Conversion’s digital presence to increase share of voice, traffic and engagement across key digital and social channels.
- With support from the Head of Business Development, own and ensure the continuous improvement and maintenance of the company website.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- 2+ years experience in a marketing role. Related experience is preferred.
- Outstanding content creation skills who knows how to both write and shape compelling copy with a healthy commercial focus.
- An organised, proactive, people person who ‘gets stuff done’
- Positive attitude to challenges and change
- High level of attention to detail ensuring our work is flawless
- Ability to build good working relationships across entire company, including senior stakeholders
- Ability and confidence to know when to use initiative and to challenge the norm when appropriate
- Ambition to learn and grow
- Comfortable communicating with clients and prospects via the phone
- Able to effectively manage multiple priorities
Conversion.com is filled with great people with bundles of talent and ideas. Come and join our fantastic team and you'll be part of an exciting growing agency at the top of its industry. Some of our benefits include:
- 25 days’ holiday each year
- Continuous personal development plans for all
- Company contributory pension scheme
- Band Vitality Health Membership
- Dental and wellbeing cover
- £750 annual flexible benefits package (which can be used for buying/selling holiday, gym membership/childcare vouchers and more)
- Annual travel card loan
- Weekly food order - breakfast, healthy snacks etc, available to all throughout the day
- Special gifts on Conversaries (the anniversary of the date you joined Conversion)
- Fully stocked complimentary drinks fridge