Performance Marketing Manager
Position: Performance Marketing Manager
Salary: £50k-60k, depending on experience
Start date: ASAP
An exciting opportunity for an ambitious, data-driven marketing professional to turbo-charge their career by taking charge of candidate acquisition and lead generation for the biggest brand in medical recruitment. The majority of the role will be optimising our use of paid and unpaid channels, but you’ll also use more general marketing skills and get the chance to develop as product owner of our job board platform.
Reporting to the Head of Product, Performance and Reporting you will have around 5 years experience in digital marketing roles, including at least 2 years in performance marketing. You’ll be managing a senior marketing executive so, while line-manager experience is an asset, the role would also suit someone keen to step up for the first time. Previous experience in recruitment would be great but it’s not essential
BMJ Careers is part of BMJ, a leading medical publisher with strong values, a long heritage and a commitment to making the world a healthier place. The role is currently 100% remote, and is likely to remain predominantly home-based, though there is likely to be some office working at the beautiful BMA House in central London.
- Creating, testing and executing strategies to optimise candidate acquisition and lead generation across all channels
- Developing landing pages for key target groups/campaigns
- Managing the marketing budget and forecasting spend throughout the year
- Managing the Senior Marketing Executive
- Maintaining a robust knowledge of the medical recruitment market in the UK and other growth territories
- Developing and maintaining relationships with partners hosting job widgets
- Mastering the job board features and functionality, including the CMS and reporting tools
- Understanding the relative effectiveness of job board features based on data
- Liasing with the job board provider to resolve issues and manage small development projects
- Training colleagues and customers on the job board
- Advanced data and analytical skills including application of analysis and reporting tools.
- Track record of innovation and success
- Experience with Facebook, Google Ads, Twitter, Linked In and other digital marketing platforms
- Understands importance of online user interfaces, user experience and user journeys and how to optimise them
- Demonstrable commercial awareness and aptitude
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent.
- Excellent literacy and numerical skills
Why should you apply?
BMJ is a global healthcare knowledge provider with a vision for a healthier world. We share knowledge and expertise to improve healthcare outcomes.
You may know us as the publisher of one of the world’s most cited general medical journals, The BMJ. We also publish over 70 specialty journals, many of which are the most influential titles in their field.
We also offer digital professional development courses and clinical decision support tools to help medical institutions and clinicians tackle today’s most critical healthcare challenges.
Evidence underpins everything we do – it’s what makes us one of the world’s most trusted knowledge providers. And the figures speak for themselves. More than 50 million users from over 150 countries access our websites every year.
BMJ is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the British Medical Association (BMA), with nearly 500 employees worldwide. Our head office is located within the Grade II listed BMA House in Euston, London, with more offices in China, India, North America, and Wales.
As a values-driven company, we have pride in our people and take equal opportunities very seriously. We welcome individuality and all qualified applications from a diverse range of candidates.
Those who come to work with us are assured of a rewarding career in an increasingly global company. In return, we offer a great place to work with a wide range of benefits, including:
- Twenty-five days holiday entitlement plus bank holidays, a BMA Day the opportunity to gain more holiday entitlement through long service employment
- Additional days’ leave for moving house, volunteering or getting married
- Onsite gym, fitness classes and subsidised canteen and cafeteria
- Double matching employer pension contribution, up to 12%
- Multiple discounts from major stores through MyReward employee benefits platform.
- Season ticket loan, gym membership and cycle to work scheme
- Seven x salary life assurance cover
- Regular social events, diversity and inclusion groups, and charity fundraising initiatives to get involved in
Apply for Performance Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly