Stakeholder/Corporate content strategist (junior-m/w)
Our client is seeking to hire a talented and passionate stakeholder/corporate communications consultant to join their growing Content and Strategy team.
The vacancy will suit candidates with 3-5 years commercial experience. The role will be working closely with the Content and Strategy Director to provide clients with industry-leading advice on corporate communications projects (mostly corporate reporting but also some digital and sustainability communications) playing a key role in researching communication trends, developing best practice guidance, presenting to both existing and potential clients and leading the thought leadership and marketing campaigns.
You will have worked in one of the following roles; corporate/business analyst, stakeholder engagement consultant, Investor relations researcher/analyst, Sustainability researcher/analyst, Corporate Content Manager.
- Be the lead researcher in the team, identifying best practice examples, communication trends and new ways to engage investors and stakeholders.
- Keeping abreast of industry developments, trends and technologies and responding to the opportunities and risks they create.
- Develop solutions to clients’ challenges in reporting areas such as corporate governance, sustainability, business model, implementation of new regulatory requirements and risk management.
- Work effectively across multiple teams to provide content direction and support on a wide range of projects including branding, video, marketing, website development and sustainability reporting.
- Help with the day to day management, mentoring and development of the team.
- Helping to set-up events and workshops with existing clients.
Your experience We are looking for an individual who:
- has experience working in the corporate communications and stakeholder relations industry;
- is a talented researcher and is able to identify new trends and developments in corporate communications;
- has a good understanding of regulations and compliance in the corporate communications world, including governance codes and FRC guidance;
- has some experience in and an understanding of sustainability reporting and digital communications;
- has engaging and confident presentation skills;
- is able to collate, understand and identify data trends; and
- is sociable with a positive, can-do attitude.
#stakeholder engagement #corporate governance #sustainability # financial reporting
Apply for Stakeholder/Corporate content strategist (junior-m/w)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly