Paid Media Manager (PPC) - UK Remote/Midlands
A successful media and marketing agency are recruiting a PPC focused Paid Media Manager.
Your new company
We're looking for a Paid Media Manager to lead the day-to-day operations of our Paid Media team, based in Stratford-upon-Avon, where you will be responsible for the strategies, planning, and implementation of all Paid Media channels in the agency; paid search (PPC), paid social, programmatic display and wider paid channels.
My client are a successful, growing multi-site agency with a warm and friendly working atmosphere, great benefits and scope for growth and development.
Your new role
- Supporting managers and account directors with research and planning
- Leading the paid media strategy (with a focus on PPC), working to a clear set of defined KPIs
- Delivering paid media strategies and presentations when needed, to clients or internal stakeholders
- Account management of high profile clients
- Manage day-to-day paid media activity and overseeing the performance of accounts with your team - campaign set up, bid strategies, ad copy and daily optimisations
- On-going campaign performance reporting, including written commentary and insights for clients and internal stakeholders
- Managing client's expectations and keeping them up to date at each stage of the project
- Supporting the sales team in new business research and pitches
- Aiding in the development of the paid media executives through training and on-going support
- Keep up to date with the latest developments in digital marketing
What you'll need to succeed
- 2/3+ years' experience in a similar paid media/ PPC role, with a proven track record of delivering successful campaigns
- Experience in all aspects of paid media platforms including, Google Ads, Bing, Programmatic Display, Paid Social (Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Twitter)
- Google Ads qualified
- Strong Google Analytics experience
- Understanding of scripts/tags and Google Tag Manager would be beneficial
- Excellent reporting skills with an inquisitive and proactive approach
- Problem-solving abilities, particularly with Analytical data and forming actionable insights
- Commercial awareness to drive the business and client objectives forward
- Ability to manage multiple workstreams, tight deadlines and deliver results
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail with the ability to prioritise effectively
- Good verbal and written communication skills, both with clients and internally
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (primarily Excel and PowerPoint)
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.