Campaign Manager (eCommerce)
Campaign Manager, South Dorset, Fast-Growing Online Retail Business, £24,000 - £26,000 + Benefits & Bonus
Your new company
We are excited to share that we've been engaged by a rapidly growing global online retail company, who are looking to recruit a 'Campaign Manager' to join and work from their modern head office in South Dorset.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a 'technology first' business, who are genuinely committed to challenging some of the biggest names in the industry and it's also a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation who are renowned for their integrity and having an ethos that empowers its employees to accelerate their development and personal growth.
Your new role
On a day-to-day basis the successful candidate will:
- Manage various campaigns & projects.
- Develop new and existing partnerships.
- Ensure that partner campaigns reach their full potential.
- Onboard new partner registrations and oversee initial stages to ensure effectiveness of partnerships.
- Manage a range of tasks from brief to execution, including the receipt of contracts and sharing marketing assets.
- Coordinate with internal account management and eCommerce teams, to maximise the impact of campaigns.
- Agree clear timescales to ensure campaigns are launched on time and other key milestones are met.
- On competition of campaigns, handover partner to Key Account Manager who will manage the partnership until the next campaigns arise.
What you'll need to succeed
- Having a background or good understanding of the eCommerce industry.
- Being highly organised with strong planning capabilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritise and manage multiple concurring projects.
- A proven history of delivering multiple campaigns simultaneously, efficiently and on-time.
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal), with the ability to lead the effective delivery of projects.
- Ability to confidently manage a varied workload and work to tight deadlines.
- A proactive mindset with the ability to escalate and motivate accordingly.
- Ability to influence top-to-bottom stakeholders.
- A positive, creative, and innovative attitude.
- High levels of motivation and a keen eye for detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Workspace
- Certified Project Management Qualification, e.g. Prince 2 (Not essential but desired)
- B2B experience (not essential but desired)
- Additional languages (not essential but desired)
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary and annual pay reviews
- Annual company bonus
- 33 days holiday (including BH)
- Flexible Working
- Accelerated growth & progression
- Company share scheme
- Modern office
- And a friendly but fast paced working environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Campaign Manager (eCommerce)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly