Online Product Merchandiser
Online Product Merchandiser, Commercial focus, Fast-Growth B2B Retailer
South Dorset, £29,000 - £33,000
Your new company
You will be working for a fast growing B2B retailer, who despite the recent Covid19 pandemic have experienced significant growth and are now looking to recruit a career minded Online Product Merchandiser to join their team and work in their head office in Poole. It's a unique opportunity to work for a highly respected product led business who are challenging some of the biggest names in industry and for the successful person to be fast tracked to a managerial role with direct reports.
Your new role
You will play a critical role in managing their product merchandising content, with a view to improving eCommerce metrics such as traffic volume and conversion rate, with high quality benefit driven product copy, content, and images. You will be responsible for managing the production of quality, B2B-led content for marketing collateral, such as product and email marketing copy, to merchandise their products as effectively as possible.
Key duties will include: -
- Writing effective email and printed direct marketing copy
- Proactively identifying and improving poor performing products and pages
- Liaising with the design teams to proactively improve product images
- Diligent proofing and content sign-off of marketing content
- Improving on page SEO metrics
- Working with the team to test and improve ad and eCommerce content
- Mentoring junior content staff
What you'll need to succeed
You will have a proven track record of creating and proactively improving B2B product content (short form and long form) for a stock-based business and you will know how to utilise product imagery to better merchandise content. You will have existing eCommerce experience and an entrepreneurial mindset, you will enjoy questioning, investigating and taking action to improve performance. It would be a bonus if you have experience of leading/coaching a small team, but this is not essential.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary + Bonus structure
- Discounted gym membership
- Bonus Incentives after 1 year of service
- Increasing holiday entitlement
- Further training opportunities supported to help advance development
- The chance to work in a challenging yet rewarding workplace where no two days are the same
- Onsite parking and easily commutable from all of Dorset
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, 'apply now' and/or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Andy Parker our specialist Marketing, Digital & Comms recruiter.
Alternatively give us a call, if this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Online Product Merchandiser
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly