eCommerce Content Manager
ECommerce Content Manager, Fast-Growing Established FMCG company outside of Poole, Dorset. £30,000 - £37,000
Your new company
We are excited to share that we've been engaged by a rapidly growing and well-established Dorset based company, who despite the pandemic have experienced significant growth and are now looking to recruit an experienced and career minded 'eCommerce Content Manager' to join their team.
This is a rare opportunity to work for a well-respected business, who are committed to challenging some of the biggest names in the industry and it's also a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation who are renowned for their ethics and for pouring their passion into everything they do. The role is well suited for someone with a proven history of successfully managing the content for eCommerce website(s) in the FMCG, retail and B2C sectors and for someone who has a strong commercial understanding.
Your new role
- Responsible for managing the product and lifestyle content across the company's eCommerce site and additional channels.
- Develop a long-term eCommerce growth strategy to balance both their online and existing offline business models.
- Support the companies merchandising initiatives that collectively enhance the user experience and success of their product offering.
- Oversee online product set up process and support new product launches, including production descriptions, articles and blogs.
- Optimise the websites organic ranking by performing key word research and implementing highly ranked searched terms into the website copy and content.
- Optimise user experience, by testing the functionality, performing regular website audits and troubleshooting any bugs to ensure a seamless shopping experience for the customer.
- Responsible for category management, product management, promotions & voucher management
- Perform daily analytics and report weekly KPIs.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders including digital marketing team and external digital agency.
What you'll need to succeed
It is essential that you have strong copywriting and content management experience. A proven history of managing eCommerce websites (preferably with Magento 2) and a passion for the food and drink sector would be a bonus. To be successful in the role, you should be prepared to immerse yourself in the brand, culture and lifestyle.
You should be agile, solution oriented and eager to make an impact. You will need to have a keen eye for detail, be able to work effectively and efficiently in a team as well as being able to coordinate with stakeholders. You will have a high level of written and verbal communication skills and have the ability to write accurate product descriptions.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Annual performance-based pay rises
- 50% remote working option
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Opportunity to quickly progress your career and grow your own inhouse eCommerce team
- A chance to work with a highly regarded FMCG company
- Company and product perks
- Parking on site
- Easily commutable from all of Dorset by car
- Pension scheme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.