Digital Marketing Role
Dragonfly Venture Group Ltd are a design and marketing company that specialise in the development and promotion of licensed footwear and workwear products . Working with the Dewalt and Stanley brands you will be responsible for the digital marketing requirements for these two brands with the footwear and workwear products we manufacture .
Roles & responsibilities:
Work with key retailer partners to develop and produce a range of digital images, videos for use in promoting branded footwear and workwear.
Give clear instructions to photographers and video makers of the content required for each brief
Work with our key sales partners to develop images and video content with them for brand marketing purposes.
Coordinate and attend all photo/ video shoots
Responsible for working with Stanley Black & Decker to get all materials generated uploaded on the brand portal and chase all approvals up in a timely manner to meet key deadlines
Actively Create and manage a digital data base and create access for key customers to products / marketing contained in the site.
Create and upload copy and images for websites
Research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media,
Create and contribute to social media and brand awareness campaigns
- Good knowledge of digital marketing and its processes.
- Good computer skills. Good knowledge photoshop and illustrator.
- Ability to follow briefs accurately.
- Strong verbal communication skills for articulating ideas to colleagues and clients
- Excellent written communication skills for producing high quality content
- The capacity to prioritise and work across multiple projects
- Organisational skills with the ability to deliver a high volume of quality work
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
- Networking and analytical skills
- Knowledge of existing and emerging social media platforms
- Excellent IT skills.
Apply for Digital Marketing Role
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly