Performance Marketing Account Manager
Performance Marketing Account Manager, Work from home/London – Up to £55k DOE plus benefits
This fast growth, disruptive digital marketing agency in London have a team of talented and innovative marketers and their looking to add a highly analytical Performance Marketing Account Manager to their smart team.
The agency’s work spans across digital strategy, performance media, conversion optimisation and analytics and this Performance Marketing Account Manager will be involved in all of it.
This Performance Marketing Account Manager will work with clients including world-class entertainment, publishing, ecommerce and travel brands.
The kind of Performance Marketing Account Manager we’re looking for at a glance will be:
- Ambitious and proactive people who are looking to broaden their experience and expertise
- Sociable people with excellent communication skills – they’re >80% client-facing
- Highly data-driven & analytical marketers
- Demonstrable hands-on experience in one or more of PPC, Social, Programmatic Display, Conversion Optimisation or Web/Mobile/App analytics
This Performance Marketing Account Manager’s responsibilities will include:
- Client relationship development with day-to-day stakeholders
- Campaign set-up, management and optimisation in these areas:
- Paid Search / Shopping campaigns
- Paid Social
- Programmatic Display
- Mobile App Marketing
- End-to-end optimisation of campaign budgets, targeting, tactics, creative etc. to meet and exceed their clients’ objectives
- Strategy development and identification of new growth opportunities
- Performance reporting and analysis, generating insights and recommendations
- Presentations to senior client stakeholders
This Performance Marketing Account Manager will have qualities such as:
- Demonstrable expertise in successfully managing at least one performance channel, e.g. PPC, Social or Programmatic Display
- A self-starter with a strong desire to gain broader experience in new channels and industry verticals
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, and confidence to operate in a very client-facing role
- Highly analytical and numerate – preferably with experience with analytics tools like Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Excellent understanding of the marketing technology landscape, vendors and tools
The successful Performance Marketing Account Manager will be offered rewarding work with great opportunities for development and progression, be part of a buzzy team of talented and sociable people and have best of both worlds: work in blue-chip companies’ marketing teams and in a fast-growth agency at the same time.
Are you the super ambitious and talented Performance Marketing Account Manager we’re looking for? If so, please get in touch quoting job reference SS580c.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com.