Social Media Executive
Social Media Executive – 3 days from home and 2 days in the office (based in London), Up to £30K dependent on experience plus big benefits.
This online tech business is thriving! They’re a household name because of their social media expertise and fresh approach to social media. They now want a Social Media Executive to shape and develop their social media campaigns across Facebook, TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, and more.
This is a very unique opportunity for a Social Media Executive to join a start-up in the early stages of growth and to join a brand that you’ll be proud to have played a key part in building.
This Social Media Executive will work closely with stakeholders from all areas and levels within the business in order to create, monitor, develop and grow the social communities, social media profile, marketing activity, and engagement.
This Social Media Executive will own organic social media activity, brand presence, and social engagement, delivering consistent and compliant messaging to their target audiences in support of the overarching digital strategy.
This Social Media Executive will:
• Understand the marketing strategy and channel objectives, aid the delivery of the business marketing plans and support the overall business and brand objectives
• Own the organic social media presence – engaging and growing communities and creating engaging unique content.
• Understand their target market and how to engage with different audiences across different channels
• Understand newsjacking and work closely inhouse and with agencies to exploit opportunities
• Identify and engage with Influencer relationships and partnerships inc: Sports
• Review and proactively optimise approaches to improve engagement and develop/realise value from investment in the channel
• Develop the social presence through active community management and growth, timely conversational engagement and creation of compelling social creative
• Create and deliver specific social campaigns from early concept through launch and on to measuring effectiveness in line with agreed strategy
• Develop and maintain a calendar of content, planning ahead on marketing led and topical social campaigns to keep the business informed on activity
• Demonstrate flexibility to manage additional projects, prioritising as necessary, in line with a changing business environment
• Flexibility around working evenings and weekends monitoring social channels.
• Support and participate in any ad-hoc Marketing projects as and when required things we look for in you
• Excellent communications experience both on and off-line, including the ability to form strong business stakeholder relationships.
• Have very strong analytical skills with the ability to recognise trends and gain insights into areas for improvement.
• Have an agile and responsive approach to be willing to innovate and adapt to changing situations
• Be experienced in organic social media advertising, having run campaigns on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter’s ad platforms using a strategic, targeted approach
• Be an excellent writer with the ability to create exciting and engaging posts and content.
• Have used various social media analytics and listening tools to uncover and report on brand performance and conversations e.g. Sproutsocial, Hootsuite, Facebook Business Manager
• Have excellent working knowledge of best practice tools, technologies and processes.
• Have a passion for the latest organic social media trends and best practices, and a desire to influence and drive the organic social media marketing agenda.
If you’re this Social Media Executive, please get in touch. Please quote AP927b when applying for this role.
Please note this role will be working from home until further notice due to Covid-19.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com