Digital Marketing Manager (Email & Social Media)
- Job Role
- Digital Marketing Manager
Your new company
Hays are currently working in partnership with a leading global Investment Management who are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager for the private banking arm of the business.
Your new role
In your new role as a Digital Marketing Manager you will responsible for executing display, LinkedIn and email marketing campaigns right from inception to completion. You will manage creations of assets including writing social content and the creation of images, animations and video to support social media activity via an agency or internal partners. You will be responsible for optimising organic social posts, Identifying new targeting/re-targeting opportunities across paid activity and supporting digital marketing technology projects (e.g. email automation).
What you'll need to succeed
- 7+ Years' experience within a similar digital marketing role (Social media & Email)
- Hands on LinkedIn Campaign Manager experience. (This is essential)
- Industry experience within Investment management, ideally Wealth Management.
- Effective copywriting for social media
- Experience building & sending emails with email distribution software
- Previous experience running multiple campaigns simultaneously
- Strong Stakeholder Management skills
- Strong agency experience
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive either £337 (PAYE) OR £387 (Umbrella) Per Day
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV and salary expectations, I will contact you if your experience is relevant.
If this role isn't quite right and you are a marketing professional from Financial Services, Professional Services or Insurance - I would be keen to speak with you regarding other/future opportunities.