WordPress Web Developer
1 day left
- Job Role
- Web Developer
WordPress Web Developer, Cambridge -
A brilliant Cambridge based web agency are looking for a driven and progression hungry Website Developer to join their growing team to oversee large website projects within the agency.
You’ll have a brilliant and supportive team working on design whilst you focus on core technical web development!
Who you will be
- Capable and comfortable liaising with clients on a daily basis, building and nurturing key relationships with a plethora of committed clients
- At least 2-3 years experience building WordPress sites and the ability to get involved in complex WordPress projects so you need to not run away from a technical challenge!!
- Ideally clear knowledge of visual builders and domain settings
- Tenacity to get your teeth stuck into juicy briefs and work both collaboratively and independently
What you’ll be doing
- Leading the development on a range of website functionality, mobile responsiveness, and real technical website projects within WordPress
- Liaising with clients; understanding brief objectives and how to drive their vision whilst keeping them in the loop with changes, deadlines budgets
- Working to improve clients sites, keeping them up to date, aligned with relevant website standards and are all tested to prove effectiveness!
- Working with wider team members, overseeing projects, and adhering to brand guidelines
Ts & Cs
Due to the location of their Cambridge based office, this role is commutable from Haverhill, Saffron Walden, Cambridge, Royston, Baldock, Stevenage, Hitchin, Letchworth, Ely and most parts of Cambridgeshire.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.
Apply for WordPress Web Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly