Digital Communications Officer
Your new company
This is a not for profit housing organisation that support local boroughs in securing commercial properties for social housing.
Your new role
This is a brand new role with a start up organisation that is two years young. You will be supporting the Head of Communication on their new digital strategy, to secure and engage landlords or business to help or be interested in this organisation offering. The website is a little old but it's going through a revamp and the main social media channels they are using is Twitter and LinkedIn. They have previously used Hootsuite to schedule there postings but mostly the content will be Ad-Hoc posting. You will have a lot of autonomy on how you want to approach the digital strategy and lead on a mix content creation and marketing collateral for the organisations negotiators
What you'll need to succeed
We are looking for an experience Digital Communication professional that is enthusiastic and keen to join an organisation that is new, where they can make a long and lasting impact.
- Experience managing website content and social media presence on a number of different channels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Adobe suite and a variety of content creation
- Ideally you will have previous experience within Local Government, Social Housing or even commercial property
- Good understanding of how digital communications feed into the wider communications strategy
- Someone who can deal well under pressure
What you'll get in return
The opportunity to make a difference with an organisations digital channels, the ability to take ownership and the ability to have flexible/hybrid working
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.