Performance Marketing Manager
Performance Marketing Manager Role | Remote Working | Global Business | £50,000 Per Annum
Your new company
I am currently working in partnership with a Global Thought Leadership Network company to recruit an experienced Performance Marketing Manager. Each year, the company holds a Thought Leadership Festival to bring together a forward thinking community of people to discuss and bring to a light different topics such as artificial intelligence, economic opportunities, innovative solutions to the pandemic among other things. They are looking for an accomplished Performance Marketing Manager to join their team as soon as possible to help drive ticket sales to this event, which will be being held closer to the summer.
Your new role
- Develop and implement performance marketing strategy to improve ROI and to scale the business
- Manage the company's Organic/Paid Search, Paid Social and Display Network
- Use analytics to provide insight into customer behaviour and improve on the company's core KPIs
- Generate weekly and monthly performance reports
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven track record of driving ROI through digital channels
- Making insight-led decisions based on data and analytics
- Experience in Organic/ Paid Search, Paid Social and Display
- Experience with HubSpot beneficial
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary of £50,000 per annum + benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.