Social Media Lead
Exciting new temporary opportunity for a Social Media Lead to join a leading education organisation
Social Media Lead £13.67 per hour
3 months (temporary)
Your new role will be working for a leading education organisation based in Oxfordshire, my client is actively looking for a Social Media Lead to join their team to carry out day-to-day activities for social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and our blog platform.
- Writing text and editing video to create posts, focused on brand-building goals in line with the organisations strategy
- Posting and scheduling material across Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram
- Keeping up to date on SEO and social metrics, and adapting social output accordingly
- Communicating with followers, responding to questions, and reviewing the use of existing channels
- Monitoring other team's social media posts to ensure they are on brand
- Background in social media, specifically Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram
- Experience working with stakeholders to maintain reputation and brand
- Excellent copy writing skills
- Background in communications through online channels to drive engagement
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing organisation. This role would best suit a Social Media Officer, Social Media Manager, Communications Officer or Digital Communications Officer. If you have the above skill set, are immediately available and considering a move, please contact Chloe Williams on 01865 972130.