Digital Learning Consultant
7 days left
- Job Role
- Digital / Online
Digital Learning Consultant
Do you have a passion for delivering amazing learning resources for your clients? Do you put people at the heart of everything you do, and want to have fun whilst you do it?
We’re looking for 2 Digital Learning Consultants to consult and create digital resources for our clients. You will have a solid understanding of how people learn, an appetite for continuous improvement, and are determined to change the learning industry for the better.
You’ll be part of a fast-growing, dynamic team who create effective blended solutions focused on improving performance. This is a role that needs a confident, enthusiastic individual who is a proven client whisperer and isn’t scared of trying out new things.
Working in Agile from envisioning workshops through to creation and delivery, you will be developing working products at every stage of the project. You have the ability to write exceptional copy with an emphasis on storytelling and clear messaging. Experience of working on campaign based approaches is a big bonus.
Everything you create will be intuitive, relevant and designed for your audience. Whether facilitating collaborative workshops with clients or running focus groups with users, it's the people that make our projects a success.
You will be focused on identifying clear outcomes that meet our clients' needs and able to find the right measures to benchmark that show project success. We are always looking at the bigger picture to ensure our bespoke solutions are ready for the businesses of the future.
You would be perfect for this role if you have:
● Extensive experience with both consulting on, and designing high quality learning experiences/campaigns
● Strong stakeholder management skills, and experience with pitching and presenting ideas and concepts
● The ability to write excellent copy, which is underpinned by solid learning design principles
● Delivered projects at pace (weeks not months)
● Extensive collaboration experience with digital developers and designers
● Fantastic time management skills, both of your own time and others, ideally through the use of digital planning tools
● Strong analytical skills, being able to synthesise information quickly and effectively
● A keen eye for innovation and experimentation
● Travel to London or other parts of the UK if required
● 3-5 years of relevant professional experience in designing digital learning for a corporate audience
● Working knowledge of Agile, Lean & Design Thinking Principles
● Comfortable with working on both Mac and PC platforms
● Working experience with a Financial Organisation
It would also be beneficial if:
● You have worked in you are used to using project planning tools like Workfront/Jira
● Have experience with using the Adobe Suite and Articulate
● Have a background in media, either in education or work experience
● A professional qualification in learning design, CIPD or similar
About Media Zoo:
Media Zoo is an award-winning production company based in our creative hub right next to the Thames in Chelsea Harbour. We are one of the fastest growing agencies in the UK, offering effective solutions across Learning, Film, Digital Design and PR.
Position: 2x Digital Learning Consultants
Job type: Full Time, 12 month Fixed Term
Salary: Dependent on experience
Benefits: As a Media Zoo employee you will receive a Free breakfast, Perkbox (free of charge), As a birthday treat you will receive a paid day off to enjoy your birthday. We have also signed up to Cyclescheme. After six months service you are eligible to Interest free emergency loans up to the value of £1,500, NEST Pension Scheme (Employees contribute 5% and the company contributes 3%.)
We look forward to hearing from you!
Unfortunately we are not able to reply to all applicants. If you do not hear back from us within 1 month of applying then, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful.
Thank you once again for applying and we wish you success in your future career.
You may have experience of the following: Digital Learning Consultant, E-Learning Designer, Instructional Designer, Digital Content Executive, Content Writer, Copywriter, Digital Project Manager, Digital Project Coordinator, Learning and Development Consultant, L&D Consultant, Learning and Development Coordinator, L&D Coordinator, Learning and Development Specialist, L&D Specialist, etc.