Digital Marketing Executive
7 days left
- Job Role
- Digital Marketing Executive
Revere is a technology marketing agency focused on providing its clients – and employees – with a better experience. We are recruiting for a Digital Marketing Executive to manage the digital systems of one of our key clients, a growing technology specialist with an increasing focus on digital marketing. You will also have the opportunity to work with some of Revere’s other major clients on their digital marketing activities.
As the Digital Marketing Executive, you will input into our client’s marketing automation, social and content management activity. From short term campaigns to long-form education pieces, you will have the opportunity to input into the whole process, from planning through to delivery and reporting. You will be directly influencing current and future activity.
You will become part of a thriving Digital department, with the opportunity to work alongside Digital Marketing Executives, Developers and Digital Managers, providing you with a well-rounded digital career.
Your day job
Digital marketing is continually evolving, and no two days are identical; it’s what our team thrives on.
A typical day will include the following tasks:
- Working within a range of digital systems including dotdigital, ClickDimensions (marketing automation tools), numerous CMS systems and Google Analytics.
- Managing email and social campaigns, ensuring that campaigns are delivered on time and adhere to our client’s brand guidelines and tone of voice (TOV) standards
- Managing paid social campaigns and PPC activity to support our client’s goals. Analysing performance and making recommendations, using a diagnostic approach to achieve KPIs and continually striving for best practice and better performance
- Building new content pages, delivering well-formed structures within our client’s CMS system. Performing UAT to ensure a high-quality output.
- Analysing performance across a range of campaigns, identifying what has worked and what could be improved to achieve greater results in future
- Essential to have experience of CMSs and marketing automation platforms. This can be across any tool, but an understanding of the principles is key.
- Knowledge of paid social, Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Data Studio (not essential) and how these tools can deliver results.
- Usage of or exposure to Google Ads, Facebook Business Ads , Twitter Ads would be advantageous
- Passion for all things digital, being aware of the latest trends, particularly regarding social media and Martech (advantageous)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, fluent written and spoken English.
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines and delivering high levels of stakeholder satisfaction, whilst balancing multiple tasks and changing priorities
- At least 1 years’ experience in a similar role and bring transferrable skills to enhance an already established digital function
- Marketing-related qualification or related, vocational qualifications would be desirable but not essential.
- Competitive starting salary including a yearly performance-related pay review
- Health and wellbeing package including private healthcare and discounts on gym membership, spa usage and wearables*
- The flexibility to “work anywhere,” all our operations can be managed remotely, and you can work from a location that suits you. Occasional and agreed visits to our offices should be expected.
- A structured, tailored personal development process (PDP) including regular training sessions from internal and external subject leaders.
- LinkedIn Learning subscription providing access to over 13,000 courses and financial support to pursue external qualifications, if agreed.
- Access to our Cycle to Work scheme*
- A workplace pension scheme*
25 days leave (plus bank holidays)
*Pending successful passing of probation.
Apply for Digital Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly