Paid Social Campaign Manager
7 days left
- Job Role
- Social Media Manager
Paid Social Campaign Manager | B2B Performance Marketing Agency | London (Option to Work Remote) | £35-38k
Your new company
I am currently working in partnership with B2B Performance Marketing agency to recruit a Paid Social Campaign Manager. The agency is currently expanding rapidly, having doubled in size over the last year. They are based in Central London but plan to adopt a flexible working model with the option for remote work beyond the pandemic. You will be joining a team of ambitious individuals that all have a clear passion for what they do. The company is dedicated to offering their employees both development and career progression, so this could be an exciting opportunity to take the next step in your career.
Your new role
You will be joining the company to work with one of their tier 1 clients. You will report into a Media Director and be responsible for:
- Creating and managing high volume paid social campaigns across LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter & Instagram
- Ensure that target lead generation and brand KPIs are being met by optimising campaigns
- Report back on campaign performance in weekly status reports and quarterly business reviews
- Collaborate with other channel owners to ensure an integrated approach
- Budget management
What you'll need to succeed
In order to secure this role, you will need to have experience in the following:
- Proven track record of implementing high volume paid social campaigns specifically within LinkedIn
- Extensive knowledge of Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager and Twitter Ad Platforms
- Strong proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel
- B2B experience
- Agency background is advantageous
What you'll get in return
Along with flexible working options and opportunity for development/ career progression, you will receive a salary of £35-38k per annum. You will also receive a host of other benefits including home IT pack and private health scheme.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Paid Social Campaign Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly