Digital Marketing Manager
Exciting Digital Marketing Manager Role Within a Global Sports Retailer
YOUR NEW COMPANY
Your new company is a leading sports retailer who is looking to undergo a complete rebranding. This company is global company who is looking to grow their brand on a global scale.
YOUR NEW ROLE
You will be coming in as a digital marketing campaigns manager for the company. The Digital Marketing Campaign Manager is responsible for the planning, execution and evaluation of marketing campaigns across various channels, but in particular, on digital/ecommerce platforms, such as social media. Your main focus is to be able to identify our key target audience and market and be able to optimise this so that we can grow our digital and ecommerce presence.
Some of your responsibilities are as follows:
- You will work daily with our marketing communications planning function and commercial teams to build a campaign in the most appropriate channels to drive engagement, traffic and revenue.
- Responsible for the briefing, project management development and signoff of always on storytelling, brand building and trading campaigns.
- Using insights and data to inform your decisions, and have a view on best practice across our business and externally.
- Owning of the campaign brief and campaign plan - liaison with marketing channel leads to capture deliverables and ensure integration.
- Working alongside the Head of content and creative team to ensure assets and deliverables are on time and on budget
- Measuring campaign success and sharing key learnings
- Building partnerships with other brands that deliver on awareness, reach and align with our brand values.
- Understand our audience across our marketing channels - analyse consumer behaviour to determine customer profiles
- Ensure brand tone of voice and language is consistent across all campaigns and owned channels from our ecommerce site to emails, social media.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO SUCCEED
In order to succeed in this role, you must have all of the following key requirements:
- You will have at least 3 years' experience in a digital marketing manager role
- Previous roles had a focus on communications campaign delivery role in an agency side or in-house in the UK
- Industry background in retail and ideally in online retail (ecommerce)
- Experience in ppc, paid social, affiliates, SEO etc is essential
- Must be able to demonstrate how you have grown the company, especially on an online/digital platform (through social media also)
- Understanding of data analytics and insights to make strategic decisions
- Management of campaigns from end to end is essential
WHAT YOU WILL GET IN RETURN
If you are selected for the role, you will receive a competitive base salary. Additionally, you will receive an attractive benefits package, such as, holiday, pension, use of sports facilities and open to career progression and much more!
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NOW
If the above role is of interest to you or somebody within your network, please get in touch with an up to date CV and I will be in touch if you are right for the role.
Apply for Digital Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly