Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager, Central London – Up to £50k dependent on experience
Do you want to work at a leading healthcare agency? This Senior Account Manager will be involved in bold, exciting work.
This agency believe communications should revolve around human emotion This Senior Account Manager should pride themselves on delivering tangible outcomes that ultimately improve healthcare delivery and the lives of patients.
This Senior Account Manager will have a background in medical education. They’ll make a great impact on consumers’ lives.
This Senior Account Manager will have these core responsibilities:
• Take the lead on developing appropriate programmes for the client using all the capabilities and departments that the initiative may require, including digital, publications etc.
• Supervise client related financial and business operations for the team
• Support senior team members in client counsel, developing and refining your own skills
• Be competent in issues management, including the information cascade and strategic materials such as reactive statements, Q&As and key messages
• Manage client teams and support the development of plans for client work with senior personnel support
• Communicate to the team any priorities, deadlines, developments and decisions made, involving key senior staff as needed
• Review team’s work and provide constructive feedback on the tone and creative direction of the work, effectively brief team members on revising materials appropriately.
• Develop and refine feedback/coaching skills and, take every opportunity to provide guidance and support to all members of the team
• Maintain, develop, and share key contacts with team
• Develop excellent relationships with influencers, third parties, key senior client contacts, key media
This Senior Account Manager will have theis Strategic Thinking:
• Take positive and timely action to address and re-align work to client objectives
• Identify opportunities to add value by extending existing programmes
• Proactively consider solutions and brainstorm new ideas
• Continuously develop an understanding on clients, environmental factors and scientific/ medical information that may impact accounts, making appropriate recommendations internally and externally
This Senior Account Manager will have these Client Service skills:
• To be viewed as a partner for the client within the agency
• Successfully run the day-to-day implementation of client events and programmes, keep in regular contact with the client and the team to incorporate feedback
• Ensure the delivery of campaigns and events across the team at the highest standard through reviewing materials on a regular basis and advising on inconsistencies
• Participate in annual client reviews to make continuous improvement to client service
This Senior Account Manager will have these commercial and financial management skills:
• Manage and take proactive steps to maximise client profitability through accurate budgeting and budget tracking
• Actively develop budgets and oversee reconciliations
• Submit all timesheets in a punctual and accurate manner
This Senior Account Manager will have these leadership and line management skills:
• Demonstrate effective and efficient teamwork with a hands-on approach that inspires confidence and motivates others
• Support senior staff and build junior team with solid guidance and management
• Gravitas to represent the agency’s professionally especially in the presence of clients
• Actively work with all teams including; writers, editorial, design, digital, meetings and events, to ensure optimal teamwork
• Develop line management skills - conducting performance reviews, objective setting and career and development planning as well as regular one-to-ones with all direct reports
• Demonstrate excellent time management skills and ability to delegate upwards and downwards
• Support the team in delivering the brief by driving the quality and direction of the team, highlight any potential issues to senior team members
• Maintain regular communication with junior and senior team members ensuring the team operates in most effective and efficient way to meet client needs
• Maintain involvement in team/management/group initiatives
• Define and develop a role on an operational level outside of client work
This Senior Account Manager will have these business development skills:
• Play an active role in new business pitches, search and explore opportunities with former-clients and contacts as much as possible
• Demonstrate solid understanding of Medical Communications business and help identify organic growth and new business opportunities
This Senior Account Manager will have this experience / skills:
• Established Account Manager within a healthcare communications agency, preferably working on global accounts
• Good financial and commercial acumen
• Powerful project management skills, and commercial awareness
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent verbal communication and client influencing skills
• Ability to multi task and perform under pressure
• Management skills
Sound like the kind of Senior Account Manager role you’re looking for? We want to hear from you as soon as possible.
Please quote AP983J when applying for this Senior Account Manager role.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com/
Apply for Senior Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly