PPC Executive, Work from home/London – Up to £35k DOE plus 10% bonus and benefits
This online tech business is a household name and you will have heard of them – they’re TV campaigns are fronted by on the most well-known celebrities around! They’re thriving right now as they provide a fresh kind service for consumers. They need a PPC Executive to join their experienced and talented digital team.
Reporting to the Senior PPC Manager, this PPC Executive will play a key role in improving the company’s online presence, ensuring that they optimise the appropriate digital channels to enhance brand awareness, increase customer’s engagement and drive business growth.
This PPC Executive will own PPC activity, delivering consistent and compliant messaging to their target audiences in support of the overarching digital strategy and will be running the paid search accounts across both Google & Bing to achieve business KPI’s.
What this PPC Executive will know/have:
- Understand the marketing strategy and channel objectives, aid the delivery of the business marketing plans and support the overall business and brand objectives
- Minimum 2 year’s experience in a PPC or Search Executive role working on an ecommerce account (agency or in house).
- Have hands on, working knowledge of both Google Ads and Microsoft Advertising platforms.
- Can perform keyword research & analysis.
- Can perform bid management manually and using a bid optimisation platform.
- Has experience optimising to achieve KPI targets.
- Analyse performance of PPC campaigns & make recommendations for their optimisation.
- Support on PPC strategy in collaboration with their appointed agency supplier.
- Write detailed campaign briefs to for new initiatives, campaigns or offerings.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- You must have a high proficiency with numbers – they are highly data focused and must be comfortable in producing detailed analysis.
- Excellent command of the English Language, you will be required to create one-pagers/educational pieces to inform more senior stakeholders what is being worked on.
- Have a talent for time management.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to stick to deadlines and work within a results driven environment.
The things we’re looking for in this PPC Executive:
- Self-motivated individual who thrives in a fast paced & demanding environment.
- Has a passion for the latest digital media trends and best practices – you will always be in the know on the latest changes and opportunities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to communicate and present ideas/strategies to different audiences and a passion for finding solutions to enhance performance.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills. A good influencer with an ability to build and maintain strong relationships at all levels.
If you’re this PPC Executive, please get in touch quoting job reference SS583e.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com.
Apply for PPC Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly