Node.js Developer - UK (Remote Working)
Node.js Developer, Work from Home / Remote – Up to £50k dependent on experience
As Node.js Developer, a thriving, modern working environment will be essential to your next move. This is exactly what we can offer this Node.js Developer. This consultancy are going above and beyond expectations at the moment, and are looking to bolster their development team.
This consultancy partner with their clients to understand their product and deliver high performance, resilient and scalable software systems that create an impact on their users and businesses across the world. This Node.js Developer will join a major project to lead and build their next generation website.
We're looking for a creative and inspiring Node.js Developer who’s excited to solve complex and new problems.
Here’s what this Node.js Developer will need:
- Creating testable code and make testing a priority
- Agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban
- Being passionate, self-driven and working with little supervision towards a common team or company purpose
- Writing and consuming RESTful interfaces
It also would be cool if this Node.js Developer could (but this is not essential):
- Know module bundlers and task runners such as Webpack, Parcel, Rollup, Browserify, Grunt or Gulp;
- Have experience with Test Automation
- Have used AWS
- Understand serverless concepts
- Have experience in databases, both SQL and document-based
Here’s the benefits on offer for this Node.js Developer:
- Flexible working
- Annual bonus, subject to company performance
- Access to Udemy online training and opportunities to learn and grow within the role
- 25 days holiday (+ bank hols), after 2 years of employment you are entitled to 1 additional day a year up to 30 days
- Private Medical Healthcare with Vitality
- Pension scheme
- 2 weeks fully paid paternity leave
- Enhanced Maternity, shared parental and adoption leave and pay
- Conference budget
- Christmas party
- Annual company team-building trip
- Eye Test Voucher
- Autonomous working
- Retail Discounts Scheme
If you think you are the Node.js Developer we are looking for then we want to hear from you as soon as possible.
Please quote AP933 when applying for this Node.js Developer role.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com/
Apply for Node.js Developer - UK (Remote Working)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly