An award-winning digital marketing agency is looking to recruit a full time PPC specialist.
Your new company
A large, award-winning agency based in Leicester that specialises in strategic digital marketing for high profile clients.
Your new role
You will work closely with a team of specialists across areas such as SEO, PR, social media, PR and content to develop paid media campaigns.
You will ideally have 2 years' experience in PPC, be confident in managing campaigns and create, analyse and optimise Google and Bing ads (including search, display, shopping and re-marketing).
What you'll need to succeed
- Working knowledge of PPC and campaign management experience
- Experience in monitoring and reporting on key campaigns KPIs, metrics and using tools such as Google Analytics
- Experience working with a range of social media platforms
- Experience working in an agency is preferable but not essential
What you'll get in return
- Negotiable salary up to £30,000
- Remote and hybrid working scheme
- Great progression and development opportunities
- 30 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Private health care
- On and offline training courses
- Incentives and rewards
- Perks and discounts
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for PPC Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly