SEO Specialist (Google Analytics)
SEO Specialist (Google Analytics), Letchworth -
The Company – SEO Specialist (Google Analytics)
Our client is a B2B manufacturing organisation associated with the medical, pharmaceutical and food sectors. They are seeking an SEO Specialist with extensive knowledge in Google Analytics to join their growing team in Letchworth. Currently this position is remote but will require full-time office attendance in the future.
The Role – SEO Specialist (Google Analytics)
Reporting into the Marketing Manager, and working within their EMEA Marketing team of 6, you will be responsible for:
- Planning and implementing the SEO/SEM strategy.
- Utilising Google Analytics and Google AdWords to analyse data, evaluate content conversions to maximum ROI and identify areas to change.
- Conduct keyword research and assist with writing content for best technical SEO.
- Use A/B testing and other metrics.
- Assist with the CMS (WordPress) and CRM (Hubspot)
Requirements – SEO Specialist (Google Analytics)
In order to be considered for this position, you will have at least 2-3 years marketing experience with an SEO and Google Analytics focus, ideally from a B2B background.
You will also:
- Have a working knowledge of SEO and SEM, utilising Google Analytics, and Google AdWords.
- Be data driven with an analytical mindset and technical understanding.
- Ideally have experience in Hubspot, WordPress and Screaming Frog.
- Ideally have a degree or marketing qualification/certifications.
Due to the location of the offices, this position could best suit those commuting from areas such as Letchworth, Hitchin, Welwyn, Stevenage, Welwyn Garden City, Hatfield, Baldock, Royston, Luton, Biggleswade, St Neots and Bedford.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.
Apply for SEO Specialist (Google Analytics)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly