Digital Marketing Manager - Ideal for animal lovers!
Do you have a passion for animals and a digital skillset to boot? Then look no further.
An exciting business based in Swindon that delivers cutting edge courses for vets and veterinary nurses so they can deliver world class care to animals of all shapes and sizes, has an opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager to build creative digital campaigns and help grow their presence internationally.
This would suit some with a Digital Marketing Optimisation background who can help audit and improve the business’ direct to customer digital capabilities across Paid Search, CRM activities and website CRO. You’ll have the opportunity to measure and build their digital footprint, develop insights and managing their data strategy.
With an exciting strategic growth plan across the 20 countries they currently operate within and look to expand into new territories. Their existing portfolio of training programmes include, distance learning (e-learning) as well as physical lectures and demonstrations. Following recent investment from a mid-market private equity fund (PEF), this is a very exciting time to join the business and support them on their transformation into a more digital first company.
Reporting into the Global Head of Marketing you’ll maximise the existing channels to optimise new customer acquisition and help improve the conversation of global customers.
· Manage, maintain and optimise the e-commerce website, driving conversions to sales
· Build successful digital marketing campaigns, including paid activity across Google and social channels, particularly Facebook
· Support the marketing team with optimisation of specific campaigns across different markets, for a range of courses
· Lead email strategy and manage our current email platform, ensuring integrity of data and enabling effective segmentation
· Build a robust testing strategy for our online presence, driving sales of courses across the path to purchase
· Manage SEO strategy to improve brand visibility and achieve top rankings in organic international search
· Develop and deliver marketing reports and dashboards to inform key stakeholders
· Support the implementation of a CRM system when required, including advising on best practices to enable targeted and personalised communications
· Conduct in-depth analysis of marketing activity, including customer journey reporting and analysis
· Build and optimise digital forecasts for marketing performance and contribution to KPIs
Key Skills & Experience.
· A minimum of 5 years’ experience in digital marketing – (B2C desirable but not essential)
· Passionate, with strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
· Motivates, coaches and develops and delivers results through others
· Extensive experience of driving digital performance, preferably in e-commerce
· Prior experience of having maintained and optimised website performance
· Solid experience with website analytics tools (GA), CRM systems and email technologies
· Demonstrable experience of devising and leading SEO and paid media strategies which facilitate growth
· Prior experience of working with data / analytics to improve digital performance, including GTM and marketing automation
· Experience in optimising landing pages and with A/B and multivariate testing
Apply for Digital Marketing Manager - Ideal for animal lovers!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly