Are you an experienced B2B Marketing Manager looking for an opportunity where you can really make a difference? REaD Group is looking for an experienced, tenacious and creative individual to lead their marketing team. With responsibility for all aspects of marketing from brand to lead generation, this role is integral to driving the success and growth of the UK's most trusted data and insight business.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years experience in B2B marketing, including responsibility for brand and positioning, line management and experience of managing contractors and supplier relationships and hands on experience with CRM systems. Familiarity with ABM strategy is advantageous.
As Marketing Manager at REaD Group, your responsibilities will be:
- Development and maintenance of an annual marketing plan
- Branding and positioning of REaD Group
- Campaign planning, execution and measurement
- Content creation, commissioning and curation
- Management of our social media platforms and content
- Website management and development including marketing automation, new business lead generation and tracking
- Sales enquires management and allocation
- Marketing collateral creation and curation
- Presentation development and proofing
- Proposal development and proofing
- CRM management, data quality and best practice enforcement
- Events research, planning and execution
- Internal communications
- PPC and SEO campaigns
- PR strategy, planning and management
- Product marketing and user guides
- Sector focused research and planning
- 5+years in a Marketing role – ideally in B2B
- Experience working within agency or brand marketing
- Solutions orientated with natural problem solving skills
- Self-motivated and pro-active, with an ability to multi-task, prioritise, be organised and plan
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with a willingness to engage and influence others
- A team player with a positive attitude; personable, adaptable and willing to learn
- Administration and management of a marketing budget
- Campaign management and experience of SEO/PPC campaigns and metrics
Marketing is central to the ongoing growth of REaD Group. Ensuring that our brand is top of the consideration for any new data-based initiatives for prospective or existing clients is essential. We are not the biggest business in our sector, but we are the best and we want everyone to know that this is the case!
REaD Group is a dynamic working environment and a very successful, privately owned company with ambitious plans for future growth. To help make these plans a reality, we require a well-run, successful marketing team.
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly