Retail Marketing Assistant
Retail Marketing Assistant
Location: Across Somerset
Hours: 22 hours per week
Salary: £12,021.45 per annum (based on a full-time salary of £20,217.90 per annum)
The role supports the Head of Marketing and Communications and the Head of Retail in delivering a programme of marketing activities, specifically for the commercial operations of this hospice.
The Marketing and Communications Assistant will be the champion of the retail directorate and ensure that their shops and funeral business communicate their brand and ethos. This is a dynamic role, will require the post holder to work at pace across the county supporting each of the 31 shops and two funeral homes to deliver a centralised marketing plan aimed at driving footfall, sales and the donation of goods.
From the production of planograms, referencing each individual shop to content creation, this role is very much at the heart of their commercial marketing activity. The post holder will be well supported from within the Marketing and Communications team, as well as the Retail leadership team and will be key to supporting the desired growth, increasing the shops and funeral homes contribution to the income generation of the hospice.
They are looking for someone who can support their digital presence, as well as creatively transfer their content to exciting visual assets which work across all channels. Keeping up-to-date with the market to deliver new and innovative ideas, conceptualising and delivering the end creative product will be of equal priority.
They are seeking an exceptionally motivated and organised individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, high-profile environment. They offer a dynamic, friendly team and a supportive and flexible working environment.
Every day this hospice helps patients, families and carers across Somerset facing a life-limiting illness. This care and support is provided in the community, in patients own homes, as outpatients and day patients at their Taunton and Yeovil hospice hubs and in their In-patient Unit.
If you would like to make a real difference to patients and their families across Somerset they look forward to hearing from you.
- Experience in working in a retail/hospitality role
- Passion for marketing and a multi-channel approach to promotion
- Relevant digital media skills to help support the creation of digital content
- Excellent communication, organisational skills and attention to detail
- Basic knowledge of ecommerce platforms
- Friendly and approachable demeanour, excellent at forging professional relationships across a diverse organisation
What they offer
In return they offer a rewarding role in a stimulating and positive working environment, with active support for training and opportunities to develop new skills, while knowing that you are helping to make each day count for individuals and families in Somerset. Benefits include:
- Auto-enrolment for eligible staff in Workplace pension scheme.
- Free car parking
- Initial 28 days annual leave (including bank holiday) increasing dependant on length of service.
- Eligibility for NHS discounts – Blue Light Card etc
- Confidential and free 24-hour Employee Assistance Programme for you and your family offering:
- Legal, Financial and Medical Information and Advice
- A Vitality & Wellbeing health portal
Closing date: Wednesday 28th April 2021
Interviews: Friday 7th May 2021
To Apply and for More Information:
Please click the apply button. You will be prompted to complete a simple CHM Recruit form and then redirected to the employer's website where you can complete your application for this position.
No agencies please.