Digital PR Specialist - Creative Campaigns
£35-£40K + great package. We are seeking a Digital PR Specialist for a highly creative team of 50 digital marketing experts. They work with a mix of great consumer brands and you will get to work on fun and highly creative digital campaigns.
The role based in London you will report to the content manager. This is a truly exciting time to join as the London team grows which means lots of opportunities for your career to develop and grow. The team are highly supportive, creative and when back to normal the culture is fun buzzy with lots going on and a very social bunch.
- Leading key client’s digital off-site strategies
- Planning budgets and resource for campaign activity
- Presenting strategies to clients and key stakeholders
- Press release writing
- Creative ideation for clients
- Collaboration with internal teams and client teams to improve results
- Maintain active social media profiles
- Minimum of 2 years in digital PR either in house or agency side
- Good understanding of the digital landscape - facebook, twitter etc
- Excellent writing
- Experience with google analytics, hubspot hootsuite would be advantageous.
- £35-£40K + package
- Superb team, which is supportive, fun and social.
- Creative campaigns to work across.
- Training and lots of opportunities to advance and enhance your career,
- Work with top digital PR executives
- Impressive client roster
- Working from home, flexible working when back to normal, with amazing office space in central London.
Apply for Digital PR Specialist - Creative Campaigns
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly