Our client,a multi-award winning agency is looking to appoint a dynamic and enthusiastic exec to join their growing display team. Based at Salford Quays, 18-22k.
Job Title: Programmatic Account Executive
You will report into the Programmatic Lead, and will be expected to deliver programmatic campaigns, reports and Post Campaign Analysis. You will develop your knowledge of campaign set-up, optimisation, delivery and reporting.
The Programmatic Account Executive role is pivotal: You will be trained to analyse performance, generate insights and work closely with the other programmatic team members to deliver a rich and integrated service to our clients.
It’s an exciting time to join the team, with opportunities for rapid development for the right candidate. This role will put you firmly at the center of where the agency is looking to take the business.
- Ideally you will have experience working within the digital platforms (Knowledge of other programmatic technology platforms would also be an advantage).
- You are an experienced at using excel to manipulate data.
- You are experienced at creating PowerPoint.
- Strong attention to detail
- Driven by delivering the best possible results for your clients
- A desire to be at the forefront of digital marketing
- An interest in technology and an appetite to test new things
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Good understanding of PowerPoint and Excel programmes
Company Environment & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Flexibility around start/finish times, and one day/week WFH, subject to approval
- Discretionary annual bonus after a full financial year’s service.
- Up to 4% private pension matched by the company.
- 22 days’ annual leave rising to 25 days (plus a couple of days off over Christmas).
- The opportunity to become a key player in a growing team.
- Relaxed environment
- Friday afternoon team drinks
- Summer & Christmas Parties
- Team Outings