Senior Marketing & Communications Executive
2 days left
- Job Role
- Communications Executive
This is a newly created role, working for a company that provides business support services to a leading criminal defence and family law firm. It also offers the chance to get involved at the outset in the launch of a series of boutique, partner-led niche commercial law firms, all of which will reside within the same legal group. The role provides a great opportunity to further your professional services career. You will be working with a very inspirational leader, who founded the business over 20 years ago, who will mentor and develop you, with the assistance of a junior colleague handling social media campaigns. You will be responsible for:
- Working to plan and implement new strategies.
- Positioning the firm through both online and offline campaigns.
- Creating content for marketing collateral, publications, directories, newsletters and the website.
- Ensuring the corporate identity and brand profile is consistent throughout all marketing collateral, communications and online events.
- Managing the firm’s social media, ensuring it uses the best channels for maximum engagement with its target audience.
- Supporting with video editing and podcast development.
- Supporting with events and seminars and ad-hoc projects.
The successful candidate will have gained similar communications and digital marketing experience in a professional services environment, ideally legal, accountancy or management consultancy – both B2B and B2C. You must be able to demonstrate the ability to work effectively with senior stakeholders and have good written ability. This is a small team, so candidates need to be able to manage their own work, have broad-ranging skills and be adaptable. The role is flexible, from 3-5 days a week, and either largely remote-working or office-based, in central Oxford. Salary is up to a maximum of £40,000 pa (pro-rata) based on experience, with a range of benefits.
Apply for Senior Marketing & Communications Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly