Sales / Customer Relationship Manager (Tech) - £50k plus additional commission of £25K plus benefits
3 days left
- Job Role
- Business Development Director
Sales / Customer Relationship Manager (Tech), Central London / Working from Home - £50k plus additional commission of £25K plus benefits
This tech business is a world-leader in digital marketing technology. They maximise online sales of brands and retailers globally and have a client portfolio which includes global tech giants who trust them to consolidate and deliver inspiring digital online content to the world’s largest websites. They want a Sales / Customer Relationship Manager to help drive the business forward.
This tech firm’s clients are the best in the business. This Sales / Customer Relationship Manager will have a fantastic opportunity to work with huge household brand names, become a key player for large scale international marketing campaigns and also sit in the front row for big data conversations and cutting edge innovations.
This Sales / Customer Relationship Manager will:
- Forge key strategic relationships in order to retain and grow their top clients.
- Expand connections within the assigned list of brands to reach all budget holders and ensure this tech business is top of mind for all online initiatives
- Be a trusted advisor to your clients and to your colleagues, and as the strategic driver for each account
- Engage and be curious, driving conversations to uncover business challenges and/or pain points where you can demonstrate the value of this tech business’s services.
- Drive significant revenue growth in your portfolio of clients through creating, identifying and converting sales opportunities.
- Engage with clients on a day-today basis to surprise & delight; keep the client up to date on the progress with their campaign and leading performance reviews & optimisations.
- Prepare & lead high-level face-to-face meetings.
- Manage key internal relationships in order to effectively drive the priorities of your client.
Other responsibilities for this Sales / Customer Relationship Manager are:
- Contributing to the development of new business opportunities, primarily based upon customer feedback to proactively build business cases to address specific client challenges
- All opportunities to be managed from start to finish through Salesforce in order to create a professional funnel management process
- Producing and capturing in Salesforce, file notes after any client meetings, summarising any additional actions required, including follow-up calls
- Acknowledging clients promptly and communicating with them to the highest standard
- Maintaining a strong working knowledge of client services
This Sales / Customer Relationship Manager will have:
- Demonstrable sales experience in building demand, generating opportunities, negotiating and closing to meet individual sales targets
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to communicate with a wide range of people, internally and externally.
- Experience of working with a range of clients at the same time, simultaneously and seamlessly
- A big interest in technical marketing - some experience would be nice to have
- Strong commercial skills
- Strong decision-making skills and the ability to take the lead
- Confident sales presenter, with the ability to take the lead and run top level meetings
- Comfortable approaching people
- Strong client service ethic
- A degree
Are you the Sales / Customer Relationship Manager this tech-focussed agency needs? If you are, please get in touch quoting job reference AP934.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com
Apply for Sales / Customer Relationship Manager (Tech) - £50k plus additional commission of £25K plus benefits
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly