3 days left
- Job Role
Copywriter (Digital), Work from home/London – Up to £50k DOE plus benefits
This online tech business is a household name and you will have heard of them – their TV campaigns are fronted by one of the most well-known celebrities around! They’re thriving right now as they provide a fresh kind service for consumers. They need a Copywriter to join their experienced and talented creative team.
As Copywriter in their creative team, you’ll serve internal clients across brand, growth marketing, content, partnerships and events, and the full scope of needs across a fast-moving, young business.
Reporting to their Head of Creative Services, this Copywriter will work in collaboration with your boss (boss is so much better than line manager, yes?) to bring creative strategies and plans to life with on-brand, best-in-market use of language that constantly sets this company apart in a competitive marketplace.
What this Copywriter will do:
- You’ll be critical to making sure the company’s brand tone-of-voice is bang on in everything, relevant to every moment of customer contact and evolves appropriately over time as the business grows rapidly.
- You’ll have the room to spread your wings and help shape the company’s campaigns and their evolutions, and support their executions of partnerships and sponsorships with big sports tournaments
- You’ll communicate clear narratives for your chosen direction. Shouldn’t be hard, like, you’re good with words, right?
- You’ll keep it boxfresh and drippin’ at all times and have a deep customer understanding that guides when we go all in or ease up with words like that.
- Work with agency partners to develop and translate brand, creative and partnership strategy into action.
- You’ll communicate with other marketing and analytics colleagues to understand their needs as part of your work.
- Be invested in the data and outcomes your work generates and collaborate with teams to get those numbers where they need to be (and celebrate with them when they are).
- You’ll be hands-on from end-to-end as you’d expect in a young business that’s got lots to achieve quickly.
- Manage time autonomously to deadlines set in collaboration with your boss, being comfortable to ebb and flow on projects as priorities shift.
- Be at ease with owning your contribution to the business.
- Be a leading brand advocate in and outside the business across all company communication activity in whatever form it takes.
- Stay actively interested in and up to date on the car market here and the UK and abroad.
- Be ‘all-in’ with the company’s purpose of making car buying and ownership faff-free.
The experience, skills and style of this Copywriter:
- You have significant experience in copywriting for brands that’s driven by your love for the power of words. Perhaps seven plus years’ experience in or progressing into a current similar role, working at or on fast-paced, digital-first, consumer-facing businesses, or businesses that have undergone substantial digital change? And businesses that aren’t afraid to use hyphens.
- Your love for words is applied with equal savvy whether the task at hand is the most joyous pithy headline or high-quality content that shows all the SEO nous of a copywriter with the experience we’re looking for. Never. End. A. Sentence. With. A. Preposition. We can have this debate in the context of what you’ll be working on. Did it again.
- You generate creative ideas and work with teams to shape them, being open to the contributions of others.
- You’ll be quite comfortable with the Adobe CC, using it to collaborate seamlessly and streamline processes.
- You’ll have a bias for action. You’re a natural self-starter. Go get ‘em, tiger.
- Be a natural relationship builder, with front-foot-forward on sharing and embracing constructive feedback.
- You’re ambitious and invested in us all winning together.
- Your instinct is to trust first in the skill and experience of your colleagues, as they will in yours. And you’ll share your knowledge generously so others can grow theirs.
- You’ll look outside the business and its marketplace for trends and fresh takes to stimulate your ideas. You’re naturally curious about the world around you.
- If you need to contribute to a new or unfamiliar format or execution, you’ll be happy tinkering under the hood to get the best out of the opportunity.
- You might go by ‘Copywriter’ but you’ll know your work is a contribution to solving business problems. They want your business brain in the game.
- You’ll embrace change and look for the opportunity to be a changemaker for the benefit of the business and the people who pull together to make it happen.
- You’re word perfect. Left it ‘til last. Biggie.
What we need to see from this Copywriter:
- A portfolio of work you’ve created. It should proudly demonstrate your skill at meeting brand, strategy, business purpose and project-specific goals in the work. Ideally, you’ll be able to show work with campaign evolutions over time that demonstrate seamless cross-platform/channel execution. Please include examples/case studies of work that resulted from briefs with SEO a focus of the work required.
- You know the drill – show us a robust mix of big concepts you’ve worked up and those created in collaboration with designers, paid and organic social, eye-popping DOOH, lower-funnel CTAs, email refreshes, anthemic moments, a story about how a comma saved or ruined everything (probably best the ‘ruin’ thing is an example of somebody else’s work you would have handled differently). You don’t have to have done it all (big ask, we know), but do be able to show us a robust mix as this role will require it.
- A CV that specifically demonstrates how you’re the candidate we’ve described, and dreamt about. Now, if there’s ever a time for a CV without errors, this has to be it. Obvs. And if we get to meet, we’ll need some great answers to questions about what makes you ‘The One’.
If you’re this Copywriter, please get in touch quoting job reference SS593d.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com.
Apply for Copywriter (Digital/Tech)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly