Paid Social Executive
3 days left
- Job Role
- Social Media Executive
Paid Social Executive, Work from home/London – Up to £35k DOE plus 10% bonus and benefits
This online tech business is a household name and you will have heard of them – they’re TV campaigns are fronted by on the most well-known celebrities around! They’re thriving right now as they provide a fresh kind service for consumers. They need a Paid Social Executive to join their experienced and talented digital team.
Reporting to the Paid Social Manager, this Paid Social Executive will play a key role in improving the company’s online presence, ensuring that they optimise the appropriate social channels to enhance brand awareness, increase customer’s engagement and drive business growth.
The Paid Social Executive will support in the delivery of Paid Social activity, delivering consistent and compliant messaging to their target audiences in support of the overarching digital strategy. The Paid Social Executive will be running & optimising accounts across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & TikTok to achieve business KPI’s.
The Paid Social Executive will have support the Paid Social Manager in the development & execution of the Paid Social Account Development Plan and will support in the delivery of weekly & monthly reporting, insight & recommendations.
What this Paid Social Executive will know/have
- Minimum of 2 year’s experience in a Paid Social (direct response campaign execution) role working on an ecommerce account (agency or in house).
- Have hands on, working knowledge of Facebook Business Manager & Twitter Ads.
- Be able to configure and manage new & existing Facebook/Twitter campaigns, and aid in the creation of other Paid Social marketing initiatives.
- Be able to optimise Paid Social activity to budget & KPIs.
- Monitor and evaluate performance across the major Social channels, to inform Paid Social strategy.
- Experience using an analytics tool (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics etc).
- Be able to generate weekly and monthly business reporting.
- Have experience forecasting Paid Social activity.
- Have an experimental approach, being comfortable in designing, executing and evaluating experiments across Paid Social platforms.
- Write detailed campaign briefs for new initiatives, campaigns or offerings.
- Work with the Brand team to secure creative assets to support new campaigns/ testing assets.
- Keep pace with Paid Social industry trends and developments.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- You must have a high proficiency with numbers – they are highly data focused and must be comfortable in producing detailed analysis.
- Excellent command of the English Language, you will be required to create one-pagers/educational pieces to inform more senior stakeholders what is being worked on.
- Have good time management.
- High attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
The things we’re looking for in this Paid Social Executive:
- Self-motivated individual who thrives in a fast paced & demanding environment.
- Has a passion for the latest digital media trends and best practices – you will always be in the know on the latest changes and opportunities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to communicate and present ideas/strategies to different audiences and a passion for finding solutions to enhance performance.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills. A good influencer with an ability to build and maintain strong relationships at all levels.
If you’re this Paid Social Manager, please get in touch quoting job reference SS582h.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com.
Apply for Paid Social Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly