Digital Campaign Manager
Digital Campaign Manager / Marketing Agency– London – £30K+ with generous benefits
Who will I work for? A high-profile global integrated marketing agency which enjoys a very collaborative set up between colleagues and teams. Working Remotely currently, in the future will be a split of Office/Home with regular client interaction (offsite)
What’s the Opportunity? As a Digital Campaign Manager you will be pivotal in the multi-channel execution of marketing campaigns for your clients who come from a broad mix of well-known brands and industries.
Within this friendly and dynamic team you’ll enjoy a rewarding and fulfilling campaign management role, building and executing targeted campaigns for brands you’ll want to care about! As Campaign Manager you’ll also enjoy exposure to an array of campaign management platforms including Braze and Adobe Campaign.
A real highlight of this campaign manager role is that with each new project and client you’ll keep adding to your skill base with new platforms and campaign tools, ensuring you’re always learning and staying fresh and challenged.
You will be joining this professional, highly skilled and motivated agency team at an exciting stage, as they continue to enjoy a wealth of business even in these challenging times.
Even whilst working remotely, this is actively an environment of team efforts and collaboration -personal development is positively encouraged here too! As part of the Campaign Management team you will be working with friendly, hardworking colleagues - facing new challenges and inspiration every day together.
What skills will I need to bring?
- A year or two experience of hands on Multichannel Campaign set-up and execution from agency or client side to include data selection & manipulation of target audiences, implementing complex Campaign journeys and Campaign set up Quality Assurance.
- Some working experience of Campaign Management platforms, ideally to include Braze or Adobe Campaign (if not these Campaign Management platforms specifically then training on these will be given).
- Sound understanding of Digital Marketing, in particular SMS, Email and Push Channels.
- Confident at interrogating Campaign briefs and interpreting their requirements then measuring Campaign success.
- Great attention to detail, you enjoy the process and have a genuine pride in getting it right!
- Strong communication skills – both your team and clients will want to feel you’re a safe pair of hands and that you care about their business.
What’s it in for me? This is a hands-on and varied role with plenty to keep you busy, including building out and executing campaigns, campaign migration and many other projects. You’ll be joining one of the brightest and best marketing communication teams in London! Interesting clients and the opportunity to get out and about to meet their requirements. Lots of potential for personal growth and development too!
Salary: £30K+ with a generous range of benefits.
Sounds great how do I apply? Either apply online below or Email your CV now! apply@NewPageRecruitment.com We’ll be right back with you to discuss next steps (and if you’re not quite right we’ll see what else we have for you
Apply for Digital Campaign Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly